DIS16 is an intelligent and easy-to-use DOS-based disassembler for PIC16C5x microcontrollers. It produces a compact assembler source code from the binary data downloaded from a microcontroller's ROM and stored in a file.
DIS16 supports the 16C5x family processors: PIC16C54, PIC16C55, PIC16C56, PIC16C57 and PIC16C58.
DIS16 automatically generates symbolic names for special purpose registers and flags, that significantly enhances code readability.
Intelligent Code Tracing
DIS16 features an intelligent code tracing routine that is used to:
- Find and mark unreachable code;
- Detect multiple jumps (GOTO and CALL page jumps);
- Distinguish program CODE from DATA tables;
- Determine required processor type, if none is specified;
- Detect and mark illegal instructions;
- Generate useful comments automatically.
DIS16 requires a PC computer, running MS-DOS or a Windows 32-bit operating system.
Recognized by Microchip Company
This program is recognized by Microchip Technology Inc., the manufacturer of PIC® products. See the PDF document.
Buy the Program
Click here to buy your copy of the DIS16 disassembler via PayPal.